The Executive Committee of the 4ecm
offers the following advantages to organisers of satellite activities.
The Executive Committee requires the
following information in order to decide if an activity can be considered
as a satellite of the 4ecm.
- A summary of information about each
satellite activity will be freely distributed through the printed and
electronic systems of the 4ecm.
- The reduced registration fee offered
to participants of the 4ecm registered before April 2004 will be
extended until the beginning of the 4ecm for participants of satellite
- Addresses of satellite activity
participants may be included in the mailing list of the 4ecm for
distribution of information.
The experience from previous EMS conferences
and other international events shows that it is also convenient to request
- Title and a short presentation of the
activity (periodicity, objectives, etc.).
- Location and dates.
- Organising Committee and Scientific
Committee, if applicable.
- Preliminary list of speakers, if applicable.
- The dates of satellite activities
should be close to the dates of the 4ecm (from 27th June to 2nd July,
- People responsible for each satellite
activity should provide their participants with information about the
4ecm. In addition, they should assist them in organising their trip to
or from Stockholm. The organisers of the 4ecm will also assist 4ecm
participants who are registered in some satellite activity in
arranging their travel plans.
- Mikael Passare, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for proposals of satellite
activities is February 1, 2004. We regret that activities communicated
after this date cannot be acknowledged by the Organising Committee.