Resultat av: Riskvärdering och riskhantering, 5B1580, ht 2005Status: Avslutad
Publicerad under: 2005-11-21 - 2006-02-07
Antal svar: 4
Procent av kursdeltagarna som svarat: 13%
Kontaktperson: Filip Lindskog
What is your background? (student at KTH, exchange student, PhD student)- KTH
- Student at KTH (F02)
- Graduated Student from KTH. Working within Risk Management.
- Doktorand i elsystem
In your opinion, are the prerequisites of the course adequate?- absolut
Did you find the course interesting?- mycket intressant
- Very interesting.
What do you think of the level of the course (difficult/easy/...)?- challenging
- One of the most difficult classes I've taken
- Quite difficult. But the subject is very theoretical.
What is your opinion on the literature used in the course?- totally ok, however a book would be fun.
- The lecture notes were sufficient.
- It was very concise, some more explanations wouldn't hurt.
- OK i stort, lite knapphändig på vissa ställen så som vid POT avsnittet vilket var svår att läsa sig till.
To what extent have you attended the lectures?4 svarande
What did you think of the lectures?- very good
- Very informative. They gave a lot of explanations missing in the course literature
- Bra, kanske lite för kompakta
What did you think of the pace during lectures?- perfect
- It was usually just right.
- The pace was very good.
- Tempot var lagom
What do you think about the performance of the lecturer?- very good
- very good.
- He was very well prepared, and he made a real effort to answer the questions of the students.
- Bra, 4 av 5
What do you think about the homework sets?- very useful and an ok workload
- Pretty tough but very useful. Possibly the best homework sets I've had in any class at KTH. They take a lot of time and effort. I appreciated the "good report" comment on the homework. We are seldomly given this kind of encouragement at KTH.
- This was a very good part of the course as they really forced you to dig into the material.
- Intresanta, såpass svår att man inte visste vad man skulle göra omgående men samtidigt inte omöjliga
Further comments and remarks:- very nice and on of very few applied and fun courses in KTH