SF2940 Probability Theory/Sannolikhetsteori
7.5 hp (5p), ht 2017/ fall 2017
- Kursbeskrivning/Course description (in Swedish)
- Course description (in English)
- Exam information/Tentamensinformation
All general administrative information about practicalities of participation in this course, e.g., dates and rooms for exams, application to exams, exam rules, is available via this link to the webpage of the Student affairs office of the Department of Mathematics
Important: Students, who are admitted to a course and who intend to attend it, need to activate themselves in Rapp . Log in there using your KTH-id and click on "activate" (aktivera).
The codename for sf2940 in Rapp is SF2940:sante16.
Important: Students should check that they are registered for the ordinary exam. If you experience any difficulty that prevents you from being registered for the ordinary exam, please contact the course admin. at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Course plan for the year 2017
- COURSE LITERATURE
- LECTURE NOTES FOR SF2940 Edition 2017
- CORRECTIONS/ERRATA TO LECTURE NOTES FOR SF2940 Edition 2014 (continuously updated)
- CORRECTIONS/ERRATA TO LECTURE NOTES FOR SF2940 Edition 2013
- The book by A. Gut, An Intermediate Course in Probability, Springer-Verlag 1995 or later editions,
may be used for a secondary reading reference.
- FORMELSAMLING/COLLECTION OF FORMULAS pdf
- Appendix B of Gut
- Course information regarding the year 2017.
- Course log, updates and information on exams (2017)
Course homework 1, 2017 (ELECTIVE).
Course homework 2, 2017 (ELECTIVE).
- THE ELECTIVE HOMEWORK COVER SHEET
- The homework should be handed in the Box 'Matematik (SF)' to be found in Teknikringen 8 D.
- The exam GRADE SCALE 2017-10-25:
Note that the grade on your coversheet may not be correct. Check Ladok for the correct grade.
- Course information regarding the year 2016.
- Course log, updates and information on exams (2016)
Course analysis, 2016.
Old exams/Gamla tentor
Course homework 1, 2016 (ELECTIVE).
Course homework 2, 2016 (ELECTIVE).
Course homework 1, 2015 (ELECTIVE)
Course homework 2, 2015 (ELECTIVE)
Course homework 2, 2015 (SOLUTIONS)
- Kursansvarig: Boualem Djehiche
- E-postadress: email@example.com